Welcome to Living Truth Church where we believe Jesus Christ is the Way the Truth and the Life. We are a community of believers reaching our culture through a contemporary worship style with the Eternal Truth. LTC is real people doing life together. Get connected. Don't do life alone. Click the icons below to learn more about Living Truth.
- Join us Sunday! We offer 3 Sunday services: 8:15 a.m., 9:45 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
- Baby Bottle Boomerang May 13-June 17. LTC is partnering with the Pregnancy Resource Center to help provide services for those in our community facing unplanned pregnancies. On Mother's Day, pick up a bottle at church to fill with change. Return the bottle to LTC on Father's Day. Your donations help moms and dads to make life choices for their unborn child.
- Band of Brothers presents: Man Church. May 19 at 5 p.m. Free! Contact Jared Owens for more info. 850-685-7547 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soul Sisters Basket Exchange will be held May 26 at 5 p.m. at Rachel Butler's home! Grab a basket and fill it with things that represent you! We'll share our baskets and exchange with a fellow Soul Sister. This is a great event for getting to know one another. Bring a snack to share. See Sarah Whitfield or Tammy Owens for more info. 850-417-5739 or email@example.com
- Dominican Republic Mission Meeting May 20. This will be a brief meeting after the 11:15 service for anyone who may be interested in the November 2018 or March 2018 trip or who may have questions. Filling out a registration form and turning in a $100 deposit secures your spot on a trip. Information and registration forms may be found at LTCgoesdominican.com or at the Welcome Desk. Contact Kenna McDaniel for more info. 850-791-0897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will have our Baby Dedication on June 3. If you are interested in having your child dedicated or if you would like more information, plase contact Pastor Andy. 850-450-2263 or email@example.com.
- Mark your calendar for Vacation Bible School! LTC VBS "Big Screen" will be July 9-13 from 9 a.m. to noon. Registration is open now! Contact Jennifer Williamson for more info. 850-377-3737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Respite Care Families: Join us July 14, 2018 from 5 to 8 p.m. for a Southwest Dinner! Guest speaker: Travis Busch, Summit Community Church, Gotham, Maine. Register now!
- Check out books through the new LTC Virtual Library! Email your name, phone number and email address to email@example.com. Follow the instructions of the follow-up email. Books will be checked out and returned in the Dining Hall. See Kristi Needles for more info.
- Respite Care for families that are dealing with childhood disabilities is available the second Saturday of each month. Families must be registered to attend. Please fill out the registration form here.
- We are taking deposits to reserve spots for the November 2018 Dominican Republic mission trip. Deposits are $100 per person or $250 for a family. Please sign up by May 27 to participate in summer fundraising opportunities. Please see Chad McDaniel for questions and info. 850-982-5669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download sermons to your computer or preferred device. To save to your computer or device, right click the link and choose "Save Target As...".
**Podcast files are prepared and posted during the week following the sermon.**
Date Topic 2018-05-13 True Grit (Jennifer Cox) 2018-05-06 Daniel: Epic Fail
2018-04-29 Daniel: Wildest Dreams 2018-04-22 Daniel: God of Heaven
2018-04-15 Daniel: The First Stand 2018-04-08 Daniel: Real
2018-04-01 Introduction to Daniel 2018-03-25 Why Do We Do
2018-03-18 Developing Disciples (Andy DeGuire) 2018-03-11 Smart Thing to Do
2018-03-04 Now What
Looking for something? Try our A-to-Z Site Index!