Hey Living Truth,
We are happy to announce that we will be re-opening our campus for Sunday worship services, beginning Sunday, May 17th. Our Sunday morning services will be at 8:15 am; 9:45 am; and 11:15 am. We encourage you to re-enter at your own comfort level.
Honoring the guidelines of the state of Florida, we will observe a 25% capacity guideline. Doors will open ten (10) minutes prior to each service. See explanation below.
Because the services are spaced out, we should be in good shape as we gather. In the event of overflow, we do have overflow room capability; and you may be requested to go to one of those rooms.
Naturally, some folks may not be ready to test the waters or, in some cases, prefer to stay home... we understand. In fact, if you are at high risk or remotely suspect that you are symptomatic, please stay home. The services will also be on Facebook Live and YouTube. We are happy to have you worship with us via the internet as well.
- Childcare will not be available at this time.
- Small groups will not meet on campus, but use their discretion in homes, outdoor spaces, or web-based calls.
- By now, we are assuming you already have a mask, so wear it as you fell the need, but it's not required. We will trust you to use common sense in distancing.
- The coffee bar will not be open as we will deter gathering inside the building after worship ends. But feel free to bring your own water bottles or coffee.
- Here's how you can help us: Enter only as the doors open ten (10) minutes prior to each service. You'll need to exit the building fairly quickly at the conclusion of service, so we can disinfect between services. So please wait in your cars or in the parking lot until our greeters open the doors.
- The buildings will be cleaned thoroughly between each service.
- Additional precautions will be taken to assure your comfort as you ease back into gathering on campus.
- Again, if you do not feel comfortable attending on campus yet, please continue to enjoy our on-line services.
- Finally, please use the website to print sermon notes, small group (CPR) study guides and get general information as we will not print bulletins to pass out. Refer to our live-viewing resources page for these printable resources.
Continue to pray for me and our staff to lead us safely through this transition. I can't wait to see you again soon!